NetSupport School is the market-leading classroom software solution for schools. Working across all platforms, NetSupport School supports a teacher with a wealth of dedicated assessment, monitoring, collaboration and control features to ensure they can leverage the very best from their ICT equipment.
Rising to the challenge and requirements of the modern classroom, NetSupport School provides the ability to orchestrate and deliver lesson content, work collaboratively and monitor student PCs, ensuring that complete student attention and focus is maintained at all times. There are no hidden extras: all features are included as standard including dedicated Teacher, Classroom Assistant and Technician modules.
NetSupport Classroom software is designed to work flawlessly over both wired and wireless networks with desktops, laptops or tablets and for use in traditional PC, thin client or virtualised environments.
Classroom Monitoring, Management, Orchestration and Collaboration = NetSupport School
Key Features Include:
NetSupport School focuses on teaching, assessment and collaboration in the classroom, but we also recognise that one key strand of classroom management is exactly that, “managing” the students and their devices, to maximise time spent on teaching.
NetSupport School allows a teacher to:
- Remotely Power On/Off and Log In/Log Off all classroom computers from the teacher PC.
- Create a detailed student register, including standard and custom information from each student, at the start of class.
- “Always available” lesson details and target objectives – ensuring lessons have clear aims and purposes.
- Prepare lesson activities in advance with the NetSupport School Lesson Planner.
- Blank student screens to gain attention.
- Lock the student’s mouse and keyboard when instructing.
- Give individual students visual rewards to encourage effort or behaviour.
- One-click “Request Assistance” option for teacher needing Tech Support.
- Hand out and automatically collect files with each student’s details appended, transfer files from the teacher PC to individual or multiple student workstations.
- Monitor and control all printing activity during a lesson.
- Manage and control the use of memory sticks and other external media.
Student information bar
The unique Student Toolbar, located at the top of each student screen, ensures students are fully aware of the current lesson status and any classroom restrictions that might be in place. The toolbar highlights which websites are available for use, when printing is restricted, what the current lesson objectives are, even rewards that have been given during the class and more. Using the toolbar, students can discreetly request teacher assistance.
Instruct and demonstrate
Being able to actively engage and keep the whole class on track within an IT classroom can be challenging at the best of times. NetSupport School makes it easier for teachers with real-time instruction, a virtual whiteboard and a bespoke teacher toolbar. Simplicity is the key and the creative possibilities are endless!
- ‘Show’ the teacher’s screen, a specific application or broadcast a video to students.
- Show a Replay file (previous screen recording) to students, and output as a video file.
- Use a wealth of screen annotation and drawing tools to highlight key learning points.
- A virtual Whiteboard supported by a wealth of drawing tools gives students the opportunity to interact.
- Internet Co-Browse facility allows a teacher to open selected websites and synchronise this with the browser on each student PC.
- A nominated student can be assigned certain teacher rights and act as a ‘Group Leader’ until such privileges are revoked.
- Open a ‘Chat’ session that all or selected students can join.
- Broadcast Audio to the class or transmit the teacher’s voice during a presentation. Audio support is included in all Show Screen and Remote Control sessions.
- Highlight achievements or share student feedback by broadcasting a selected student’s screen to the rest of the class.
- When the Tutor application is minimised, a convenient toolbar is provided for quick access to key features within NetSupport School. This toolbar is optimised for use with interactive Whiteboards.
Monitor and control
Being able to monitor student activity is the cornerstone of good classroom management software. Not only does it ensure students stay on task, but it is also a key foundation for an effective e-safety implementation.
NetSupport School ensures a teacher can easily monitor student screens, the applications they are using, the websites they are visiting, what they are typing and who they are collaborating with.
- Monitor the entire class in a single view with crystal clear thumbnails of each student desktop.
- Monitor and control application and internet use. Introduce ‘Approved’ and ‘Restricted’ application and website lists when needed.
- Internet Safesearch feature that overrides the search settings for most leading search engines and prevents inappropriate content being returned within search results.
- Real-time monitoring of Instant Messenger applications, presenting the teacher with a real time view of chat activity and content.
- Real-Time Keyboard Monitoring providing teachers with a real-time insight into student activity and topic understanding.
- Watch, share or control the screen, keyboard and mouse of any student workstation in the class when assistance is needed.
Language lab tools
NetSupport School delivers a totally unique Language Lab mode, providing an innovative link between audible and visual monitoring.
- See instantly which computers have live Audio activity.
- Listen live to the Desktop Sounds or audio content on any student PC.
- Listen to the microphone feed for each student and instantly correct pronunciation where required.
- Conduct a 2-way Audio conversation with any student to provide feedback without class disruption.
- Record & Playback facility.
Test and Assess
NetSupport School is built with features for best practice in the classroom in mind. It is unique in offering both a digital journal (containing a copy of all lesson content for post-lesson review) and a Question and Answer Module for delivering quick and engaging questioning and assessment in the classroom. Supporting these features are our Survey module and a full Testing suite.
Assessment: Question and Answer Module
The Q&A Module is an exclusive collaborative tool that enables teachers to reinforce key learning points and instantly gauge student understanding during a lesson.
Built around current teaching practices for the continual assessment of learning, it allows a teacher to verbally ask questions to the class, gauge student answers and understanding, introduce new questioning styles to the lesson (such as basketball questioning), and develop peer assessment opportunities – as well as track rewards against both the individual and, where appropriate, teams.
The module provides the following options:
- Variety of questioning styles – first to answer, random select, enter an answer and question bounce.
- Reward students for correct answers.
- Students can give Yes/No feedback in response to an answer given by one of their classmates.
- Students can be placed in teams allowing them to compete for rewards as a group.
- Exclude students from the next round if they have already answered.
Find out if your students have understood the content covered during the lesson by conducting an instant survey. View responses in real-time and instantly share results with the class.
Student Testing and Quiz
Design customised tests and examinations with the minimum of effort, including text, picture, audio and video questions. Utilise any of eight different question styles. Track student progress in real-time, auto-mark the tests and instantly deliver results to the class.
Ideal for use as a revision aid or for teacher’s to share with absent pupils, NetSupport School’s unique Student Journal ensures all relevant information covered during a lesson is recorded for future review. All key actions and events during a lesson can be added to a PDF file, including:
- Lesson details and objectives.
- Teacher notes.
- Individual student notes.
- Screenshots and supporting explanations from within a presentation.
- Class Survey results.
- Individual Student Test results.
- URLs of websites used during the lesson.
- Copies of any class Chat transcripts.
NetSupport School is used throughout educational establishments across the globe. With the level of desktop control and management available within the product, protecting its configuration and use is key to delivering the best possible standard of instruction, without the fear that the technology is open to abuse.
NetSupport School is a powerful classroom instruction and monitoring tool with market-leading security to match.
NetSupport School features a wealth of security features to ensure its correct and authorised use:
- Apply a unique “security key” to make your copy of NetSupport incompatible with other copies of the software.
- Restrict connectivity across the enterprise to only systems carrying a matching software licence.
- Secure Tutor profiles each allowing customised levels of functionality as required.
- Use Active Directory profiles to limit which users are able to run the NetSupport School Tutor or Technicians’ software.
- Use Active Directory profiles to force approved configurations for both Tutor and Client software installations.
- Control the access to (and use of) portable media devices within the classroom.
- Automatically re-apply a classroom session and restrictions on reboot of a student computer.
NetSupport School provides example Active Directory (AD) templates for easy implementation.
The Tech Console also allows you to review the NetSupport security on each Student PC. Version 11 delivers a range of major enhancements, centred around two key areas of functionality: firstly, Security Policies where all PCs can be checked against a pre-defined set of policies, instantly identifying any computers that are without anti-virus, Windows updates or Internet protection; secondly, a Policy Management tool allows for NetSupport School restrictions to be defined and applied across the school permanently.
Currently, classroom management solutions offer usage control for the duration of a lesson and these restrictions stop as soon as the teacher’s PC disconnects. From NetSupport School 11, these restrictions are applied centrally and remain in force 24 hours a day. During a lesson, these can be overridden with the teacher’s specific settings.
Dedicated technician tools
NetSupport School is not just a classroom management solution; as part of our whole school approach, we also provide a dedicated Technicians’ Console for network managers and technicians to help support users and manage devices across the school.
The Console allows you to monitor all computers across the school in a single view, apply school-wide policy restrictions and security profiles without the need for a dedicated server and provide instant remote assistance to any teacher or student PC.
- Monitor all computers across the school network in a single view.
- Monitor application and internet use on each student PC and apply a school-wide set of internet and application restrictions that are ‘always on’.
- Transfer files and folders to selected or all computers.
- Generate a full Hardware/Software Inventory for a selected PC.
- ‘Chat’ with one or multiple students or teachers and broadcast messages to groups or all network users in seconds.
- Perform powerful 1:1 PC remote control on any selected computer.
- Power on, power off, reboot and login to classroom computers remotely.
- Edit the registry of a remote system and launch a local command prompt from the remote system on your PC.
NetSupport offers its classroom management software across all of the leading platforms. We started 25 years ago as a Windows solution and, since then, we have added support for Mac and Linux PCs and, more recently, Android, iOS and Chromebooks.
Every platform has its own unique set of options (and in many cases, limitations) so our feature set varies on different platforms depending on what we are able to do in that environment and how new each feature is.
What we do ensure is that NetSupport School is compatible across platforms, so you can rest assured a teacher can connect to a full mix of students, each on different platforms, if they want to.
With NetSupport School in a Windows environment, teachers have a myriad of tools, as outlined above, at their disposal to deliver learning that engages and involves their students, while simultaneously ensuring their online safety and the smooth running of lessons.
Teacher App – Windows 10
Available to download from the Windows store, the native Teacher App for Windows 10 is provided in addition to the desktop Teacher application for Windows. The native Teacher App is designed for installation on Windows tablets and touch-enabled devices. Simplicity and ease of use are at the heart of the Teacher App and many of our core classroom features are provided within the new streamlined interface:
- Present lesson objectives and expected outcomes
- Gather a student attendance register
- Monitor student help requests
- Lock or blank students screens to gain attention
- Monitor student screen thumbnails
- View individual students
- Chat and send messages to the class
- Monitor and restrict Internet use
- Monitor and control application use (desktop and store)
- Launch applications and websites on student screens
- Conduct quick end of lesson surveys
- Measure progress – including peer and individual assessment, scores and more
- Transfer documents and resources to all or selected students.
Mac & Linux
NetSupport School provides support for Mac and Linux computers (both Tutor and Students) with its sister product, NetSupport Assist. The two solutions are fully compatible. This approach allows for a Mac-only classroom, or for a Windows Tutor to connect to Mac students or vice versa:
NetSupport provides the tools a Mac OS teacher needs to centrally manage machines within their classroom – at the start, during and after a lesson:
- Power on or off all classroom computers from the teacher’s computer.
- Find out exactly who is in your class using the Student Register feature: request standard and custom information from each student at the start of class.
- Use thumbnail layouts so the teacher machine represents the layout of the physical classroom.
- Blank student screens to gain attention.
- Lock one or many students’ keyboards and mice when instructing.
- Automatically reboot and reconnect to student PCs.
- Perform a remote log off on all machines.
Instruct and Collaborate
Maintain a focused and engaging learning environment with NetSupport real-time presentation and collaboration tools:
- Transfer files to and from a selected PC in a single action using a drag and drop interface.
- Hand out and automatically collect files with each student’s details appended.
- Avoid the need for expensive display equipment and ensure student focus during a presentation. The Show feature lets the teacher show their screen to all or selected student screens.
- Deliver your presentations optimized for wireless networks.
- Open a discussion / chat session that all or selected students can join, enter their comments and share with the rest of the class.
- Use the Message option to send important lesson information or alerts to all or selected student machines. Decide how long the message should be displayed.
- Find out if your students have understood the content covered during the lesson by conducting an instant survey. Send a custom question along with pre-defined or custom responses to all or selected students. Instantly see all responses and a summary for the class.
Monitoring and Control
Ensure your classroom technology is being used for appropriate lesson-related research!
- Monitor the entire class in a single view. Real-time and scalable thumbnails of each student desktop give you an instant view of what each student is currently doing.
- Optimize network performance by increasing or decreasing the thumbnail refresh rate.
- Zoom in for an optimized high-definition view of an individual desktop.
- Overlay additional information to highlight the active application or active website.*
- Switch from Thumbnail to Detailed View for a more in-depth list of the applications and websites currently in use across the class.*
- With a single click you can block the internet if inappropriate sites are being accessed or simply to stop students being distracted during a presentation.
* Active website details are only supported on the Mac platform. The Remote Control option can be used to view actual desktop activity.
Remotely view an individual student’s screen to provide direct and discreet 1:1 support:
- Choice of remote control modes allows you to share control of or discreetly watch the selected student’s workstation.
- Screen Capture feature enables the teacher to take a snapshot of the currently viewed student screen, saving the image in a file for later review along with the machine and student details.
Wired and Wireless Support
NetSupport Assist is fully optimized for use with both wired and wireless networks. The philosophy for managing computers in a wireless environment is to maximize performance without compromising the network or the devices servicing it.
With that in mind, NetSupport Assist provides a specific low-bandwidth mode that allows data throughput to be matched to the wireless network and access point speeds when performing a real-time show to a class.
Delivering secure connectivity with student machines across both wired and wireless networks, NetSupport Assist can be easily configured to locate ‘students’ wherever they may be and without compromising network performance:
- Flexible range of options for connecting to the required student machines: assign machines to a designated room; or, dependent on the naming convention used for your machines, a fixed list of machines or match by partial machine name.
- Low Bandwidth Mode available for network environments where low data usage is a priority. Ideal for optimizing wireless network performance.
For installation on any Android tablet or iPad*, NetSupport School Student for Android and iOS gives teachers the power to connect to each student in a NetSupport School-managed classroom**, enabling real-time interaction and support.
The teacher can request standard and/or custom information from each student at the start of each class and create a detailed register from the information provided.
Connecting to Students
The teacher can either browse for students (from their desktop application) or allow students to connect directly to the relevant class from their Android or iOS device.
The NetSupport School Student can be configured to launch automatically when the device is powered on. (Android Only)
If provided by the teacher, once connected, students are presented with details of the current lesson, together with overall objectives and their expected learning outcomes.
The teacher can broadcast messages to one, selected, or all devices. Students receive an audible and visual alert when a message is received and they can then be viewed and managed by the student.
Both the student and the teacher can initiate a Chat session and participate in group discussions.
Students can discreetly alert the teacher when they require assistance. This sends an alert to the teacher’s desktop, enabling them to interact with the student concerned. In addition, a red toolbar appears at the top of the student’s device, enabling the teacher to easily identify students in need of help as they move around the classroom.
As part of student and classroom assessment, teachers can conduct on-the-fly surveys to gauge student knowledge and understanding. Students are able to respond in real time to the survey questions posed and the teacher can then show results to the whole class, enabling students to receive instant feedback on their progress.
Question and Answer Mode
Enables the teacher to conduct instant student and peer assessment. Deliver questions verbally to the class then select students to answer – Select Students either randomly (pot luck), first to answer, or in teams. Bounce questions to multiple students, ask the class to peer assess a selected response and keep individual and team scores.
The teacher can transfer files to and from a selected student tablet or multiple devices in a single action. (Android Only)
The teacher can lock students’ screens while presenting, ensuring student focus when required. (Android Only)
The teacher can blank student screens to gain attention. (Android Only)
While presenting, the teacher can show their desktop to connected devices, at which point students are able to use touch-screen gestures to pinch, pan and zoom in order to highlight key information when needed.
Teachers can choose to pre-configure each device with the required classroom connectivity settings, or ‘push’ the settings out from within the NetSupport School Tutor program.
Remotely launch a selected website on one or multiple student tablets.
Remotely assign ‘rewards’ to students to recognise good work or behaviour.
View the current status of wireless networks (Android Only) and display battery strength for connected student devices.
Additionally, for supported Android devices and the iOS Enterprise Version:
View thumbnails of all connected student tablets from the teacher PC.
Zoom in to view a larger thumbnail of any selected student tablet.
View Student Screens
The teacher can discreetly view (Watch Mode) the screen of any connected student tablet.
Supported devices are from those vendors who have provided the additional access privileges needed for screen monitoring on their tablets.
Supported Android devices are from those vendors who have provided the additional access privileges needed for screen monitoring on their tablets. The iOS Enterprise Version offers the additional NetSupport classroom management features listed above (not available in the standard version available on iTunes).
NB: The NetSupport School Student for Android/iOS can be used with your existing NetSupport School licences already purchased (as long as you have sufficient unused licences). Alternatively, additional Android/iOS-only student licences can be purchased from your NetSupport reseller at a reduced cost.
* Android – v4.0 or later. iOS – v6.0 and later.
** NetSupport School Tutor application required.
** NetSupport School Tutor application required.
Tutor Assistant app (Android/iOS)
For use in your existing NetSupport School-managed classroom environment (NetSupport School v11), the NetSupport School Tutor Assistant app is an extension to the traditional desktop Tutor application, delivering greater mobility for teachers around the ICT suite and the ideal tool to allow teaching assistants to help with monitoring student progress.
Apple iOS, Android tablet and smartphone compatible, once installed on a device, the app pairs with the NetSupport School desktop Tutor software, allowing teachers the freedom to move around the classroom, helping retain key control and monitoring of all student workstations.
Recognising the value of assistants in the classroom, multiple devices can be used in a single class ensuring all teaching staff can retain full visibility at all times.
The Tutor Assistant app is free to download for all mobile variants from Apple iTunes, Google Play and the Amazon App store.
Features supported on Tablets:
- Support for both Android and iPad tablets.
- View student thumbnails and adjust size to suit.
- Send students a preset message.
- Block restricted websites, Allow only access to approved websites or simply block all internet access.
- Lock and Unlock, and Logon /Logoff all student computers.
- Blank and Unblank student screen to gain attention.
- Restrict student printing.
- Block the use of restricted applications or allow access to only approved applications.
- Select individuals or a group of students.
- Switch from Thumbnail view to a detail view showing key student information in sortable columns.
- View Help Request notifications from students as they are sent.
- Select a Student thumbnail, to zoom and view their screen full size.
- Show current application and websites in use on each student device.
- Display a badge on the Teacher’s PC to show the number of currently connected Tutor Assistants.
Features supported on Smartphones:
- Support for Android and Apple iOS smartphones.
- Block restricted websites, allow only access to approved websites or simply block all internet access.
- Lock and Unlock, and Logon /Logoff all student computers.
- Blank and Unblank student screen to gain attention.
- Restrict student printing.
- Block the use of restricted applications or allow access to only approved applications
- Send students a preset message.
Teacher app (Android)
For installation on a teacher’s Android tablet (v4.0.3 and above), the NetSupport School Tutor for Android extends the product’s capabilities into dedicated tablet-based classrooms, giving the teacher the power to connect to each student device and enabling real-time interaction and support.
Note: The student tablet must be running the NetSupport School Student app – also available to download from the store.
Key features when connecting to student devices:
- Thumbnail View: Thumbnails of each student device allow the teacher to monitor classroom activity in a single view.* For more detailed monitoring, the teacher can discreetly view the screen of any selected student.
- Real-time student assessment:
- Class Surveys: Teachers can conduct on-the-fly surveys to gauge student knowledge and understanding. Students are able to respond in real-time to the survey questions posed and the teacher can then show results to the whole class, enabling students to receive instant feedback on their progress.
- Student Register: The teacher can request standard and/or custom information from each student at the start of each class and create a detailed register from the information provided.
- Lesson Objectives: If provided by the teacher, once connected, students are presented with details of the current lesson, together with overall objectives and their expected learning outcomes.
- Chat and Message: Initiate teacher-to-student chat sessions and send messages from the teacher device to one, selected, or all student devices.
- Request Help: Students can discreetly alert the teacher when they require assistance.
- Launch Websites: Remotely launch a selected website on student devices.
- Student Rewards: The teacher can assign ‘rewards’ to students to recognise good work or behaviour.
- File Transfer: The teacher can transfer files to a selected student or multiple student devices in a single action.
- Lock/Blank Screen: Ensure student focus when presenting by locking or blanking the student screens.
- WiFi/Battery Indicators: View the current wireless battery strength status for each connected student tablet.
- Connecting to Students: NetSupport School provides a quick and easy method to connect to the required student devices. The teacher can create ‘rooms’ in advance and the student devices can be configured to a specific room. At the start of a lesson, the teacher simply indicates which of the pre-defined rooms they want to connect to. ‘Roaming’ students also have the option of connecting to a designated room.
The Question and Answer (Q&A) mode enables the teacher to conduct both individual student and peer assessment. Deliver questions verbally to the class, then select students to answer. Select Students either randomly (pot luck), first to answer, or in teams. Bounce questions to multiple students, ask the class to peer assess a selected response and keep individual and team scores.
The NetSupport School Tutor for Android is free to try in your environment for 30 days and can then be used with existing NetSupport School licences. Alternatively, additional licences can be purchased from your NetSupport reseller.
NetSupport School delivers the tools you need to help maximize the effectiveness of computer-led teaching − and now you can employ the power of NetSupport School in a Google Chromebook environment.
NetSupport School offers both a Tutor app for Chrome OS as well as a Student extension for installation on each device, delivering a perfect solution for a Chromebook-only classroom as well as compatibility for a Windows teacher to manage Chromebooks.
Key Features when connecting to students from a teacher’s Chrome OS device:
- Thumbnail View of each student Chromebook in a single view.
- Interact with the students’ screens with real time remote control.
- Ensure student attention and focus when presenting by ‘showing’ the teacher’s desktop to selected student Chromebooks.
- Lock the student’s mouse and keyboard when instructing.
- Conduct instant class surveys and display results in real-time.
- Chat and send messages.
- Use approved or block unauthorised websites.
- Block all Internet access.
- Open and close a website on the student Chromebook.
- See details of the website that students are currently viewing.
Thin Client (Virtual client)
NetSupport has reacted to the benefits of the shared resource computing market by developing NetSupport School CCE (Centralized Computing Edition). Based on the award-winning classroom management solution NetSupport School, NetSupport School CCE is optimised to work with many thin client solutions, delivering advanced desktop monitoring combined with a real-time presentation tool at an affordable cost; helping to leverage budget-conscious education opportunities.
NetSupport School CCE includes full support for NComputing, Microsoft Terminal Services, Citrix and Windows MultiPoint Server (WMS).
Windows MultiPoint Server – Microsoft’s solution that uses a single host computer to power multiple simultaneous and independent user stations. This gives teachers and students the familiar Windows experience, allowing them to focus on teaching and learning the curriculum, not a new computer system. Windows MultiPoint has a low total cost of ownership, is easy to set up and use, and gives educators the tools and technology they need to prepare their students for success.
Both Windows MultiPoint and NetSupport School CCE reflect the same philosophy, namely to offer best of breed yet affordable technology and to enhance the accessibility of ICT within education. NetSupport School CCE enables schools, colleges and training institutions to maximize the return from their WMS deployment by providing teachers with the ability to instruct, monitor and interact with their students either individually or to the overall class.
Top 10 ways NetSupport School CCE can help you:
Record Student Attendance
Keep an accurate record of attendance, and a history of student Internet, application, Instant Messenger and keyboard activity during the lesson.
Keep Students on Task and Avoid Distractions
Stop students from being distracted whilst you teach them and keep them on task by restricting access to certain websites and applications. If necessary, stop students from using their computers altogether using the Lock Mouse and Keyboard feature.
Launch Applications and Websites for Students
Save time by launching applications or websites simultaneously on all student desktops. You can also provide students with shortcuts to all of the documents, folders, applications and web content they may require during the lesson using the Student Information bar.
Monitor all Student Activity in Real-time
See what students are doing using intuitive thumbnail views of each student computer. Screenshots of a student’s desktop can be captured to record their progress or highlight something that they should not be doing.
Show Students your Desktop, a Video or an Application
Demonstrate to students by showing them your screen, multimedia or highlight another student’s work by showing their screen to the rest of the class.
Easily Share Content with Students
Simply drag and drop files or folders to the student’s desktop or document libraries. Alternatively, hand out and collect student work with each student’s completed work being organised in their own individual folder.
Drive Down Costs by Managing and Controlling Printer Access
Save money and free up printing resources by controlling and monitoring printer usage, set thresholds and prevent students from sending duplicate output to the printer.
Effectively Communicate with Students
Send students a message, chat with them discreetly or collaborate as a group. Students can also request help from the Tutor without alerting the rest of the class.
Plan Lessons and Provide Effective End of Lesson Review
Plan lesson activities and provide students with a personalised journal summarising subject matter for future reference.
Question and Assess Students
Test student’s comprehension and understanding using a range of audio, visual and text-based questions, tests are auto marked and the results can be displayed to students. Alternatively, use student surveys for instant feedback.
BYOD (Bring your own device)
Bring your own device (BYOD)—including bring your own technology (BYOT) and bring your own PC (BYOPC)—refers to the policy of permitting students (or employees) to bring personally owned mobile technology to their school or workplace and to use those devices to access information and applications.
NetSupport School offers a unique proposition: a solution that is neither dependent on any central server or on any online cloud-based delivery; a solution that is infinitely scalable and offers a dedicated student application for all classroom platforms. NetSupport School also offers full support for Thin and Zero client, plus virtualised environments, so no matter how you intend to deliver your BYOD methodology, NetSupport School is certain to work.
NetSupport School has been deployed across the globe in configurations from individual schools to country-wide Ministry of Education projects.